Get to know Lisa off the screen! What’s on her nightstand? What color crayon would she be? What scares her? Here are 30 things I bet you didn’t know!
What is your most favorite childhood memory?
- birthdays and my moms yummy Uno cake.
If you weren’t an actress, what other career would you have wanted to have?
- a fashion Stylist I love me some fashion
If you could describe yourself in 3 words…what would they be?
- Game, Tenacious, Goofy
What’s in your DVD Collection?
- Madonna, Justin Timberlake, Kenny G, Disco Fever, many of those, Beatles to name a few.
What’s on your nightstand?
- water, the book the Secret, a henry bendel holder with chapstick, a mini flashlight, and earplugs, a pic of Harry and of baby Delilah
What shows do you TiVo/DVR?
- Cake Boss, Say Yes to the Dress DWTS
Are you a cat person or a dog person?
- Dog person
What song has been in your head all day?
- Party Rockin in the House Tonight LMFAO
What’s the latest song you’ve downloaded on your iPod?
- On the Floor
Do you remember your first on-screen kiss? If so, give us all the details. LOL.
- my first onscreen kiss was with RKK on days and I don’t remember it. Lol. I’m sure I was a nervous wreck!
What excites you?
- Life! My Family!
What scares you?
When you are scared/nervous, what calms you?
- a nice bath and meditation or a good massage!
What one thing could you change from your past, if you could?
- I wouldn’t have left so many Agents
What is your most precious memory of each of your kids?
- the day that each of them was born.
Where is your most favorite place to travel to?
- I love Tahiti
What (or who) inspires you to get out of bed?
- God and my family
If you could be any color of crayon, what color would you be?
- hot pink
What is your most favorite quote?
- just do it
What’s your favorite thing to do on a rainy day?
- watch a movie, have popcorn, cozy in bed in our jammies
Did you play sports or a band instrument in school?
- I played softball and tennis, ran track and did the hurdles
Would you rather lead or follow?
What touches your heart most?
- giving and helping others
Have you ever related to any of the characters you’ve portrayed, and if so, how?
- I’ve related to all of the characters I’ve played at the time in my life that I played them.
What actors/actresses would you most like to work with, whom you haven’t had an opportunity to yet?
- Brad Pitt (who wouldn’t), Justin Timberlake, oh so many different actors I’d love to work with
What’s your biggest guilty pleasure?
What’s your most treasured memory with Harry?
- to many to count
How many brothers/sisters do you have? Are you the youngest, oldest, middle?
- I have one half sister, Nancy Deland, 22 yrs older than I
Are your parents still married and if so how long have they been married?
- yes 50 yrs together!